|To Start treatment?
Oct 12, 2004
CD4 240 viral load 25,000
recommend starting interferon?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Well, you could get a liver biopsy first, but on the other hand those t cells are getting kind of low. I would treat HIV first for about 3 months then start Peg and ribavirin. This one seems easy! Good luck! DTD
follow up child?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.