Please help with my lab results

Dear Doctors,

I had a risky exposure 6 months ago (sexual). I have the vaccine against HAV and HBV (never tested did it work). I wanted to rule out the hepatitis as well as the HIV. Tests and results were following:

8 weeks HIV-ELISA- neg 14 weeks HIV Elisa- neg 24 weeks HIV rapid test (Elisa?)- neg HAVAb- neg HBsAg- neg HCVAb- neg

I am not sure about the generation of the HIV tests. I have 2 questions:

1. Were the tests correct ones? 2. Are the results conclusive for HIV and hepatitis? Also concerning different subtypes (I am from Europe where the subtypes are reality)

I would really appreciate an answer.

Your testing is completely reassuring, especially since they were carried out until 6 months. It would be helpful to have hepatitis B surface antibody checked to be certain that the vaccine worked properly in you, since some patients do not develop protective antibody despite receiving all doses of vaccine.

Dr. McGovern

Happy I think
worried about hepitits- Hands are raw and I fear risk of infection