Hepatitise C question

HI i just found out i have hepatitise c, since 1984, i'm very tired all the time i lost weight earlier but now gain 100 over weght , i laways have a bad taste in my mouth and have to eat something to get rid of tast, is there anything i can do for that taste? i'm very tired and sore i also have a bad back that i broke in 5 spots in 1984 and thats when i got the bad blood we figure, but i'm always so tired and week . i been takeing ephedrine alot and it helps me get more modavated ,, have you ever heard of takeing that? is it ok? will it hurt anything? Please let me know thank you

Fatigue is a very common side effect in hepatitis C patients. The bad taste in your mouth may be simply acid reflux. Discuss this with your doctor.

It will be important to have your hepatitis C investigated to see if you need treatment. There is information available which suggests that virus eradication can include quality of life.

Any use of over the counter drugs should be discussed with your doctor since most medications are broken down in the liver.

Dr. McGovern

Hep C & Scared
Happy I think