Hep c risk with cat and positive mother

In short, here is my risky incident.I live with my mother who has hcv virus and we have a cat.It scratched my mother and, a few seconds later, it scratched me resulting a very thin and superficial trace on my hand not bleeding.I'm very concerned because of the short time between scratches.It could probably have drawn some infected blood from my mother on its claw before it scratched me but, like i said, it was no blood bleeding just a pink trace on my hand.What's in your opinion the risk in this situation?Because I live in terror with my cat.

I'll appreciate very very much your answer, I love you and this site.

I would not recommend testing for hepatitis C in this situation.

Sharing of razors and toothbrushes with someone with hepatitis C is not recommended.

If your cat ever bites you though, I would recommend a quick visit to the emergency room since cat bites can lead to serious bacterial infections.

Dr. McGovern

HIV or HCV?
hep b