|Results of NGI HBV DNA SuperQuant PCR
Oct 6, 2004
The results of my August HBV DNA test: 200 Copies/mL. I have been told this an acute infection which I've had for 4 months. In June I was HbsAg+ and in July HbeAg+. No antibodys yet. Your opinion of the DNA results? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It sounds like you have cleared the infection! Good work! The antibodies should appear soon. Keep checking especially the DNA. Get vaccinated for hepatitis A too! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Cytomegalovirus?
- How Do You Know If You Have Vaginal Bacteriosis?
- Cold Feet After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.