|Results of NGI HBV DNA SuperQuant PCR
Oct 6, 2004
The results of my August HBV DNA test: 200 Copies/mL. I have been told this an acute infection which I've had for 4 months. In June I was HbsAg+ and in July HbeAg+. No antibodys yet. Your opinion of the DNA results? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It sounds like you have cleared the infection! Good work! The antibodies should appear soon. Keep checking especially the DNA. Get vaccinated for hepatitis A too! DTD
Reasons for false positive HBsAg Rapid test
Hep C kits?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up In Blood?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Why Patient Have Hiv Increase Cd8?
- Normal Cd4 Count
- Rashes That Resemble Hiv Rash
- Chance Of Getting Hiv Drinking Breast Milk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.