|Results of NGI HBV DNA SuperQuant PCR
Oct 6, 2004
The results of my August HBV DNA test: 200 Copies/mL. I have been told this an acute infection which I've had for 4 months. In June I was HbsAg+ and in July HbeAg+. No antibodys yet. Your opinion of the DNA results? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It sounds like you have cleared the infection! Good work! The antibodies should appear soon. Keep checking especially the DNA. Get vaccinated for hepatitis A too! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Get Transmitted By A Toilet?
- How Long Does It Take For A Bacterial Vaginosis To Harm You?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Gonorrhea?
- What Groups Of People Are Affected By Genital Herpes?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.