|Reasons for false positive HBsAg Rapid test
Oct 6, 2004
What are the probable reasons for a false positive Rapid Card HBsAg test.What is the incidence of such false positives?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are other proteins that can react with the test reagents. That is the case with many lab tests. No test is 100%. You should get blood tests for all the correct markers including HBV DNA. Good luck! If you are negative, get vaccinated! DTD
Hep C meds, side effects, anti-depressants & Provigil
Results of NGI HBV DNA SuperQuant PCR
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.