|Reasons for false positive HBsAg Rapid test
Oct 6, 2004
What are the probable reasons for a false positive Rapid Card HBsAg test.What is the incidence of such false positives?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are other proteins that can react with the test reagents. That is the case with many lab tests. No test is 100%. You should get blood tests for all the correct markers including HBV DNA. Good luck! If you are negative, get vaccinated! DTD
Hep C meds, side effects, anti-depressants & Provigil
Results of NGI HBV DNA SuperQuant PCR
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.