Vaccination Failure

Hi, I recently undertook the super accelerated schedule of Hep B vaccinations(0, 7 and 21 days) and had my antibody titre tested before and 10 weeks after my last injection. My first test showed a value of 0 and indicated not immune. My next test showed as 5(still not immune). I realise values above 100 indicate immunity but I was shocked as I've always considered myself a healthy adult. The nurse at my doctor's surgery said that this is quite common among people as they get past their mid thrities. Does having a value of 5 show that I'm starting to respond or that I will have problems getting adequete immunity. I'm booked in to have a booster just in case. Is there anything else I should consider? Many thanks.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

If you don't respond in a relatively few months like 6 months. Another course with double dose may work for you. If that does not don't worry, it is common. You probably have some degree of immunity too even if the titers are low. DTD

CMV Ulcer
HIV - Raw Penis