Diabeties with Hep C

I was on 10mg of Glyburide that worked fine for me. I had to stop do to lack of insurance and money. That was about 8 months ago. I restarted taking it and have been on it for 2 weeks now at 10mg. My sugar level isnt even budging. I was at bridging fibrosis has of 5/02 biopsy. Could worsening of liver damage cause this? Also are there any specific diabetes drugs better for the liver then others?

There is an epidemiologic link between hepatitis C and diabetes. However, I don't think that is the explanation for your worsening diabetes control. I would discuss this problem with your general practitioner since you were off medications for some time. Dr. McGovern

Can a Pap Smear reveal HEP A,B,C?
I HAVE GIVEN HEP C TO MY SON