|Im dont remmeber if i was vacinated against hepp?
Sep 29, 2004
Hello, I cant remmeber if i had the vacine. If i did and did it again would it hurt or make me sick? Currently im free of those things at least the last time i checked which was 3 years ago. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Just have your phyisician check your blood tests. If you were vaccinated, it will show up in your blood. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.