|Im dont remmeber if i was vacinated against hepp?
Sep 29, 2004
Hello, I cant remmeber if i had the vacine. If i did and did it again would it hurt or make me sick? Currently im free of those things at least the last time i checked which was 3 years ago. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Just have your phyisician check your blood tests. If you were vaccinated, it will show up in your blood. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Touching Vaginal Fluid?
- Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- Is Open Mouth Kissing Safe?
- Lap Dance Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Masturbation With Saliva And Negative HIV Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.