|Hep C in seman
Sep 29, 2004
Can the hep C virus be transfered in seman?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C has been isolated in semen. Hepatitis C can be sexually transmitted, although it is uncommon among monogamous couples (1-3%). Dr. McGovern
Sisters HepC&continued IV use
hep c treatment side effects
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.