|Hep C in seman
Sep 29, 2004
Can the hep C virus be transfered in seman?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C has been isolated in semen. Hepatitis C can be sexually transmitted, although it is uncommon among monogamous couples (1-3%). Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.