Sep 29, 2004
My cousin came to stay with me and my family, he has HIV and hepatitis B or C. I have been told that it is very easy to catch Hepatitis and should I be worried about my two boys. He used their bathroom a few times and he was here for two weeks and I am very worried about the whole situation. Please tell me if I should be worried. Thanks, Becky
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B and C are mainly transmitted through needle sharing or sexual transmission. If no razors were shared, there should be no risk. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.