co-invected for 15 years

Concerned wife, My husband was infected and diagnosed in mid 80's. At time of diagnoses his current wife and new born child had also been diagnosed. The virus was spread from wife to him then to child. His previouse wife and child have both passed away surviving the virus for less than 7 years. My concerns are that I notice some dramatic changes in my husband over the last year (weight loss,loss of appetite, loss of memory, personality changes, lack of energy, the list goes on), He recently had some blood work his viral load is still reading undetctible that was all the doctor said about his results. I am worried and confused,how quikly can his status change? I see him as getting ill but the tests dont suggest that change. Could the symptoms I see simply be the cause of him being on anti viral therapy for such a long time period? What does it mean when the doctor say's that we still have one more combo therapy available should this one he is currently on stop working? can he be progressing into full blown aids but not showing any change in blood work? How is a person to know if ha has aids or not? How does the illness progress?

Alot of questions I know. I will appreciate all help that you can provide.

very concerned/confused wife who is living with + partner.

I would discuss your husband's condition further with your care provider. It may be necessary to get some more blood tests to evaluate the cause of his poor memory, personality changes and lack of energy. There are a multitude of different conditions which could cause these findings, including even depression. He may also need some imaging of his head.

Please discuss the symptoms with your husband's physician. It is also possible these symptoms do not have anything to do with HIV. Dr. McGovern

Hepatitis A - B - C - D - E from INSERTIVE oral SEX ??? PLEASE ANSWER from SAUDI ARABIA
Operation, Blood used Contaminated? or not?