Hepatitis A - B - C - D - E from INSERTIVE oral SEX ??? PLEASE ANSWER from SAUDI ARABIA

Dear Doctors,

I am writing from Saudi Arabia, where asking for those kind of sexually transmitted diseases is not easy at all.

What are the odds of contracting all the kinds of hepatitis diseases one by one from INSERTIVE ORAL SEX, I am the male partner, she was a female sex worker.

The episode was unprotected(very very stupid), and it lasted for around 2 minutes when i told her to stop.

Thank you.

The two hepatitis viruses to discuss are B and C. Hepatitis B virus is transmitted sexually much more easily than hepatitis C. However, the risk that you describe sounds like a very low risk and I would only get tested if you are still extremely anxious and need reassurance.

Dr. McGovern

Hep C positive
co-invected for 15 years