Hep C positive

I was just recently working in floodwaters and got cut by some stuff, and exposed to alot of other crap.

My neighbor and i were working with started getting sick the same night I did. Same symptoms etc. We both went in and had tests done, his came back Hep A ....2 days later, i came back with Hep C.

What are the odds of a mixup of some sort, or a bad reading?

I don't do drugs, use protection, havn't been with many woman at all, etc.

Im going back in tommorrow AM...but what are the odds here? Im just shaking nervous.

Also....can it or can it NOT be cured?

If you were exposed to sewage I would not expect you to get hepatitis C from that exposure, nor so quickly.

It doesn't sound likely that you have risks for hepatitis C either. I would strongly recommend that you get a RIBA test which will confirm if you truly have hepatitis C. This may be a false positive test.

Keep an eye on your finger and go back to the doctor if there are signs of bacterial infection.

Dr. McGovern

CONTRACTION PROBABILITY
Hepatitis A - B - C - D - E from INSERTIVE oral SEX ??? PLEASE ANSWER from SAUDI ARABIA