|Provigil HEP C & HIV-300 MG
Sep 29, 2004
how many milligrams of Provigil, a newish wonder drug for both hep C & HIV people, et al, can one safely take. Is 300 mg too much? I heard one can take up to 400 mg. Is that true? Thanks. concerned.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The dose is 200 mg a day. Although 400 mg has been used, it does not seem to give any additional benefit. The dose should be decreased in patients with advanced cirrhosis. Dr. McGovern
contractin hepatitis & herpes
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Elisa Positive Western Blot Negative
- Exposure By Blood In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.