|Provigil HEP C & HIV-300 MG
Sep 29, 2004
how many milligrams of Provigil, a newish wonder drug for both hep C & HIV people, et al, can one safely take. Is 300 mg too much? I heard one can take up to 400 mg. Is that true? Thanks. concerned.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The dose is 200 mg a day. Although 400 mg has been used, it does not seem to give any additional benefit. The dose should be decreased in patients with advanced cirrhosis. Dr. McGovern
contractin hepatitis & herpes
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Can You Get HIV From A Colonoscopy?
- Can You Get Hiv From Non Hollow Bore Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.