open wound?

I am afraid I may have touched a little blood when touching the metal bin used for holding dirty feminine products in a public bathroom. I searched my hands and the only thing I could see was what apppeared to be an old scrape that never bled, maybe just scraped a layer of skin off.... b/c when I pulled the excess skin off there was just a little pink spot that oozed a little clear fluid. This cut never bled.. just oozed a little clear stuff. Is this considered an open wound or would it had to of bled in order for it to have been open?

My second question is..... if there was an open wound on someone and they did dispose of a feminine product and possibly brushed against someone elses blood... what is the likely hood of transmission? I feel like everywhere I go I am at risk..... who knows who was bleeding before opening a door or flushing a toilet or anything for that matter..... blood could be anywhere and it is very common to have little knicks on the hands.... is it just not this easy to transmit? Please help explain this, I don't want to walk around afraid to touch anything.

Thanks.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Those are not real risks. Forget it, you are fine. Even with a real live needle stick the chances are low. Wash your hands and go on with life! DTD

re: liver cirrhosis and fatigue
Strange HepB Test Results - Please Help!!