|skin changes and hepatitis???
Sep 13, 2004
Is it possible to have an increase in skin moles with a viral infection?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not know of any connection with skin moles and viral infections. There are some viruses such as papilloma virus which can cause warty lesions and other viruses which can cause molluscum. Dr. McGovern
inflammated liver test
Best HIV meds for HIV/HCV coinfection.
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.