Cirrhosis

My husband has cirrhosis of the liver and was in the hospitol for one week because he threw up blood and had stool in his blood they fixed that problem and he has lost 30 lbs in a month. His fingers have started to curl up is there anything I should look for he goes to the doctor on the 21 of Sept. Is there anything I should ask? He is eating very healthy and has not drank or used drugs in 2 years. he also has Hepatitis c. Thank YOu

If your husband has not been drinking or using drugs for that long, you should ask as to whether he should be evaluated by a liver transplant center.

Dr. McGovern

Is HCV and HIV coinfection a chronic or deadly infection?
inflammated liver test