Toilet seats

I was wiping the toilet seat off before using it and I notice a streak of pink tinged liquid on the seat. As I wiped it... my finger slightly brushed the seat. The only open type wound I see on that hand is a 1 day old scrape on the top side of my middle finger..... very unlikely that this spot touched the seat. I am assuming the pink tinged liquid was some sort of fluid with a little blood mixed in with it. If this was a blood-tinged fluid and it did come into contact with a cut.... would the risk be even lower considering it was not bright red, concentrated blood? I am very concerned about having a crack on my hand and not being able to see it. Thank you!

I would say that the risk you describe is practically zero and would not give it another thought. Dr. McGovern

hepatitis & pregnancy
High Liver counts/No Hep?