|Worried, should I get tested?
Sep 13, 2004
Dr. Dieterich, I'm a male who received oral sex from a woman on two different occasions (same girl, both within a 3 day period). I've heard this is low risk for Hepatitis B. Should I get tested? Have there been documented cases of someone contracting Hepatitis this way? Thank you very much for your time.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I don't know of one! It is a very low risk encounter. You should get tested and get vaccinated if you are negative, not because of the encounter, but because everyone should. Be Careful! DTD
hepatitis & pregnancy
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- 100 Day Negative Hiv Rapid Test
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.