|sharing needles & risk of hep/hiv
Sep 6, 2004
i used to inject heroin and in the past i have shared needles on many occasions. i do know that it is possible to catch hiv/hep c and i'm afraid i might have caught something. is there anywhere i can go for tests without my own gp knowing. i live in fife.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You can call your local chapter of your public health department and they would be able to refer to anonymous testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sharing Soap And Hiv Risk
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.