sharing needles & risk of hep/hiv
Sep 6, 2004
i used to inject heroin and in the past i have shared needles on many occasions. i do know that it is possible to catch hiv/hep c and i'm afraid i might have caught something. is there anywhere i can go for tests without my own gp knowing. i live in fife.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You can call your local chapter of your public health department and they would be able to refer to anonymous testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.