|sharing needles & risk of hep/hiv
Sep 6, 2004
i used to inject heroin and in the past i have shared needles on many occasions. i do know that it is possible to catch hiv/hep c and i'm afraid i might have caught something. is there anywhere i can go for tests without my own gp knowing. i live in fife.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You can call your local chapter of your public health department and they would be able to refer to anonymous testing.
Please clarify-Part 2
- Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.