|Cleaning Laundry & decontaminating something with HepC
Sep 6, 2004
I wondered about effectively cleaning/decontaminating a clothing item with Hep C positive blood on it. Is normal washing in the machine effective?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no good guidance for this question. I would say that if the blood is dried and then you wash it in hot water with detergent - that should be sufficient. Dr. McGovern
forgot part of my razor question
HCV test reports
- Yeast Infection After Vaginosis
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.