|forgot part of my razor question
Aug 31, 2004
I forgot to ask:
If a razor is by fact infected by Hep C and you use soap to lather your skin up before using the razor.... does this lower the risk of transmission?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not know of any data to suggest that soap lowers the risk of transmission of HCV.
is a razor a risk?
Cleaning Laundry & decontaminating something with HepC
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Why Do I Get Shingles Even After I Have Had The Vaccination?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.