|is a razor a risk?
Aug 31, 2004
I worry about the possibilities of someone (guest) using my razor without my knowing. I have in the past poured hydrogen peroxide over my razor before using it if I have doubts...... does hydrogen peroxide or soap kill the virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data regarding the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide. When in doubt, I would remove your razors from your shower area or alternatively, replace them after your guests have left if you are concerned.
forgot part of my razor question
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.