|is a razor a risk?
Aug 31, 2004
I worry about the possibilities of someone (guest) using my razor without my knowing. I have in the past poured hydrogen peroxide over my razor before using it if I have doubts...... does hydrogen peroxide or soap kill the virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data regarding the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide. When in doubt, I would remove your razors from your shower area or alternatively, replace them after your guests have left if you are concerned.
forgot part of my razor question
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- What Std Causes Chapped Lips?
- Elisa At 18 Weeks False Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.