I just came back from Iraq and worried

When I came back from Iraq, my friends and I decided to go visit a place where lots of sex workers stay. My friend brought one of the girls for me so I don't know her status. I had sex with her; however, condom slipped all the way to my glans; my head was bearly covered. Based on this type of risk, should I test for Hep C along with HIV? Should I feel safe since the condom did not completely fall off? Also, I did get a vaccination for Hep A, small pox, and other diseases within a yr period. Would that change my window period for HIV? Thank you. I am very worried since military would disclose the information if I test positive.

Most likely your risk of acquiring HIV and HCV is very small and I would not pursue testing. However, if you are still worried, testing may relieve your mind.

Do not worry about your vaccinations and their effect on the window period of HIV.

Dr. McGovern

Should I test for Hepatitis C for this kind of exposure?
Help with Hep B results