Should I test for Hepatitis C for this kind of exposure?

Hello Dr. McGovern, I visited a red light district in Korea 3 months ago. I had protected sex with a prositutte. However, when she pulled out, I noticed that the condom slipped all the way to the glans penis, exposing the front part of the glans penis. I just had my HIV test. Would this 3 month test be conclusive. Also, do you think I need to go get tested for Hepatitis A,B, and C for this type of exposure? What are my risks based on what I described. Thank you, I am a premed student and I need to study a lot to get into a med school but this thing has been buggine me for last 3 months. I would really appreciate your answer.

I suspect that in light of the risk you describe, that your testing for HIV is adequate and that testing for HCV and HBV is not necessary. Continue to use condoms as you are doing and limit your exposure to high risk partners. Dr. McGovern

HCV lab reports
I just came back from Iraq and worried