Hep B Vaccitantion Failure

My boyfriend has Hepatitis B. We are both HIV positive. I was vaccinated with the 3 doses but I was tested later and I didnt develop antibodies. We had an accident (Condon broken) recently. Do I have to take Immune Globulin (HBIG) Should I have to try the vaccine again? Should the doses be the same? Thank you in advance Alex

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You need to have double the dose of vaccine for the next three shots. If your CD4 count is higher the chances of developing antibodies is higher. So maximize your T cells and double the dose of vaccine. Good luck! DTD

Are there any withdrawal symptoms from Provigil for Hep C/HIVers?
Do I need to retest my e antigen to Hep B?