Aug 31, 2004
WHat is the risk associated with someone using your razor? Is this considered a low, moderate or high risk?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I think it would be moderate to high depending on the number of times you each cut yourselves. Don't do it! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Stds And Red Bumps
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.