|A QUESTION FROM INDIA!
Aug 29, 2004
DR i kissed a prostitute,not a wet kiss(just lip sucking) and nipple sucking.what are my chances of acquiring hiv/aids, hep A,B,C from this activity? should i test for any of these??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not think you need testing for hepatitis A since this is an infection transmitted by fecal-oral exposure.
I do not think you need testing for hepatitis B, C, or HIV since these are basically spread through blood exposure or sexual exposures.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Ars?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.