|Can HCV on Dildo
Aug 28, 2004
Can a HCV and/or STD's live on a dildo and pass it to someone else say in the past day or so and the dildo is very dry. I don't know it has been clean, There was no blood or any thing on it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
From the way you describe the appearance, the risk sounds extremely low. Remember to have safe sex always. You cannot tell by appearances which partners have an infectious disease and who doesn't. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing Dildos?
- Ache In Testicles After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.