|Can HCV on Dildo
Aug 28, 2004
Can a HCV and/or STD's live on a dildo and pass it to someone else say in the past day or so and the dildo is very dry. I don't know it has been clean, There was no blood or any thing on it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
From the way you describe the appearance, the risk sounds extremely low. Remember to have safe sex always. You cannot tell by appearances which partners have an infectious disease and who doesn't. Dr. McGovern
is my child at risk?
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Neurological Problems And Hiv
- Does A Swollen Neck Lymph Node Mean I Have Hiv?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Is Thick Saliva A Symptom Of Hiv Or Aids?
- If You Have Hiv Can You Fight A Cold?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.