out of my mind with worry

Please, please help me. I recently received unprotected anal rimming from a prostitute who I later realised was an iv drug user. Three days later I began to have an upset stomach and this has continued now for 8 days. This has involved frequent visits to the toilet and general nausea but no diarrhea or vomiting. I have also had headaches and some lymph node pain and felt generally unwell. I am concerned that these are signs of HIV or HEP B infection or both. CAn you advise me because I am finding it very difficult to cope and my wife wonders what is wrong with me. PLease please answer - I am out of my mind with worry

I would go to a clinic for counseling regarding hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV risks. I would not suspect that you would have symptoms of acute HIV so early on, but if you are concerned about that, do not have unprotected intercourse with anyone until you have seen a physician for full discussion of your possible exposure.

Dr. McGovern

Getting Married Next Month Please Help
Neupogen for WBC