|Getting Married Next Month Please Help
Aug 28, 2004
I was at a local bar with a few friends and while waiting for my drink at the counter a sex worker came upto me and while speaking 4-5 drops of her saliva went into my eyes. Please tell me if with this activity any type of hepatitis can be spread especially hep b. I did not have sex.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say that the risk of getting either hepatitis B or C through this type of exposure is zero.
Enjoy your wedding day! Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Best Vitamin Supplement With Atripla
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- Deep Kissing Now After 7 Days I Have Fever And Headache
- Do They Test For Hiv In Routine Blood Tests?
- Does Autoimmune Disease Delay Seroconversion?
- HIV-positive People Traveling And Immigrating To Europe
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.