Getting Married Next Month Please Help
Aug 28, 2004
I was at a local bar with a few friends and while waiting for my drink at the counter a sex worker came upto me and while speaking 4-5 drops of her saliva went into my eyes. Please tell me if with this activity any type of hepatitis can be spread especially hep b. I did not have sex.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say that the risk of getting either hepatitis B or C through this type of exposure is zero.
Enjoy your wedding day! Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Will I Always Test Positive For Hpv?
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.