For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Provigil and Hepatitis

I took Provigil while being treated with the debilitating drugs interferon and ribavirin? It was the greatest help i got from all the effects of the drugs for Hepatitis. What about provigil and hepatitis patients. Is it bad or habit forming?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

No not at all. It is an amphetamine and can be abused, but my patients find it very helpful. It is the one that pilots in the armed services use to stay awake on long flights. Thanks for bringing it up. DTD

HepB and infants
It's back ~ are other med.s to blame?