|Provigil and Hepatitis
Aug 24, 2004
I took Provigil while being treated with the debilitating drugs interferon and ribavirin? It was the greatest help i got from all the effects of the drugs for Hepatitis. What about provigil and hepatitis patients. Is it bad or habit forming?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No not at all. It is an amphetamine and can be abused, but my patients find it very helpful. It is the one that pilots in the armed services use to stay awake on long flights. Thanks for bringing it up. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.