|Contact with someone with Hep C...please advise.
Aug 23, 2004
I came into contact with someone who has Hep B & C. While visiting, I used the same washroom as them. I'm feeling concerned as I had a fresh open cut on my finger and then used the same bar of soap and towel as this person. If he was bleeding, could I have gotten the virus from the bar of soap or towel? Should I bleach everything I touched afterward? Is there any risk in this?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No worry. Soap and water and the two biggest enemies of these viruses. Keep washing! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.