|Contact with someone with Hep C...please advise.
Aug 23, 2004
I came into contact with someone who has Hep B & C. While visiting, I used the same washroom as them. I'm feeling concerned as I had a fresh open cut on my finger and then used the same bar of soap and towel as this person. If he was bleeding, could I have gotten the virus from the bar of soap or towel? Should I bleach everything I touched afterward? Is there any risk in this?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No worry. Soap and water and the two biggest enemies of these viruses. Keep washing! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.