Hep B and oral sex

I'm a young male and i'm starting to get sexually active.I was born with Hep B. I've been going to my doctor for blood tests every 6 months to check on my Hep b.

so far the tests are coming back good and i dont need treatment for it yet. but my question is. i understand that i can infect someone having unprotected Vaginal and anal sex, but i've read some documents saying that for oral sex that i have a low risk for spreading the disease that way. can you please give me a more conclusive answer. What steps can i use for safer oral sex. thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Tough one. Make sure you have good dental hygiene and no bleeding gums etc. You should also try dental dams for your female partners and condoms for your male partners. Hep B is indeed not very transmissable orally. Be careful out there! DTD

concerned about sister
No question just a comment.