|concerned about sister
Aug 14, 2004
what are some symtoms of aids? my sister husband died with hepatitus c and she has lead a very drug and sex filled life. she recently found out one of her partners has aids.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C and HIV would certainly be a great concern in your sister even if she had no symptoms. I would encourage her to be tested as soon as you can.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Is The Virus Hiv Most Likely To Be Found?
- Why Does Hiv Cause Diarrhea?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Happens If You Test Positive For Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.