|concerned about sister
Aug 14, 2004
what are some symtoms of aids? my sister husband died with hepatitus c and she has lead a very drug and sex filled life. she recently found out one of her partners has aids.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C and HIV would certainly be a great concern in your sister even if she had no symptoms. I would encourage her to be tested as soon as you can.
Hep B and oral sex
- Chances Of Contracting Hepatitis B From Unprotected Sex
- Is Marinol Used For Back Pain?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Hepatitis B And Reactive Surface Antibody Ql
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.