|Hep B "resolved"
Aug 14, 2004
I just read my Hep C records and found out that I had Hep B at one time. The charts indicates that the Hep B is "resolved". What does "resolved" mean relative to Hep B? I have never received vaccinations or treatment.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You probably had hepatitis B infection in the past but "resolved" it. This means that you do not have to be concerned about any permanent liver damage from hepatitis B infection.
Law enforcement risks
NEWBORNS TESTS FOR HCV
- Do Swollen Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.