Interpreting results, please help

I just got my hep b results. The hb surface antigen is negative, the hb surface antibody value is 0.0 miu/ml. What this value mean? Is it positive or negative? Does it mean that I have hep b? If someone does not get an injection but develops immunity, because they got rid of the virus themselves, does that meant that they will never get the virus again, and not be able to transmit it to others? I am really scared , please advise

yours sincerely,

hb

Please be reassured that all your test results mean is that you do not have chronic hepatitis B infection (your hepatitis B surface antigen is negative) but you are not protected against hepatitis B (your hepatitis B surface antibody level is not detected). You can discuss immunization with your physician.

Dr. McGovern

Interpratation with both hbsag and hbsab positive
Please answer my concern.