|Can Hepatitis C recur?
Aug 3, 2004
dear dr. dieterich, thanks for helping me clear hep C last yr. Your help with Damaris was greatand even as of this date i am clear. I was wondering if the Hep. C i had could recur? I am also HIV positive? steve gambino
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
If you are negative 6 months and a year later, there is no real likelihood of a recurrence. However, you can get it again from either blood or sexual exposure, so be safe out there! Thanks for your note! Not many people realize that HCV is potentially curable in ALL patients! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.