|Hep test results
Aug 3, 2004
I did a blood test for hepatitis b, the results are for the surface antigen negative and for the surface antibody value 0.0 miu/ml Does this mean that I have hep b?
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.