|Hep test results
Aug 3, 2004
I did a blood test for hepatitis b, the results are for the surface antigen negative and for the surface antibody value 0.0 miu/ml Does this mean that I have hep b?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
HBV-Inactive Carrier, Unanswered questions
Precore or Inactive?
- Does Hiv Survive In The Mouth?
- What Type Of Cream Is Good For Using On Shingles?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Is The Best Genital Wart Cream?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.