|Hep test results
Aug 3, 2004
I did a blood test for hepatitis b, the results are for the surface antigen negative and for the surface antibody value 0.0 miu/ml Does this mean that I have hep b?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
HBV-Inactive Carrier, Unanswered questions
Precore or Inactive?
- Yeast Infections And Shingles
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.