|Hep test results
Aug 3, 2004
I did a blood test for hepatitis b, the results are for the surface antigen negative and for the surface antibody value 0.0 miu/ml Does this mean that I have hep b?
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.