|Where do I go from here?
Aug 2, 2004
I've been treated with all three Hepatitis B treatments, and am currently on adefovir but my viral load are 450+ and the liver specialist said he was going to present my case at a conference for any further treatment, but I keep researching and don't find anything out there, but I was told I have to go on some kind of treatment within the year, so where do I go from here?
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.