|Tattoos long ago
Jul 25, 2004
I have had my tattoos for 5 and 2 years. If I went to go get tested for Hep. and the test came back Neg, that would mean I am set for good, correct?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, if your test for hepatitis C is negative, then you probably had your tatooes done in a parlor which properly used clean equipment. If there are no other risks for hepatitis C, then you do not need any further testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.