|Tattoos long ago
Jul 25, 2004
I have had my tattoos for 5 and 2 years. If I went to go get tested for Hep. and the test came back Neg, that would mean I am set for good, correct?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, if your test for hepatitis C is negative, then you probably had your tatooes done in a parlor which properly used clean equipment. If there are no other risks for hepatitis C, then you do not need any further testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.